English text korrigieren

• My Holiday
    I started my journay on the 8th October after a flight from Zurich to Skopje. I can’t speak Macedonian because I’m an albanian.
    Therefore in the customs control in Skopje I didn’t understand what the female officer wanted at first, but every sentence to sentence I understood more and finally I could enter into macedonia. My father picked me up at the airport.
    Skopje is the capital and largest city of the Republic od Macedonia with about a third of the total population.
    The city has 670’000 inhabitants on an area of 571 square kilometre. Means an average of 1200 inhabitants per square km.
    There lives 60% Macedonians, 30% Albanians and 10% other nationalities.
    Skopje is devided by a river called vardar. With a bridge you can enter on foot the other side.
    These are two completely different parts of the city. On the east side lives macedonians and on the west side the albanians.
    The attractions are the large statues in the middle of the city and the wonderful Castle Kalaja.
    I have enjoyed my holiday in Skopje and every year I go back there.
    :help-s:

• Da ist noch genug zu korrigieren. Da ich keine Zeit für eine Korrektur habe hier nur eine Markierung der Fehler und der Ausdrucksmängel

Fehler, Ausdruck, Erklärung nötig
    Keine Korrekturen per Privatnachricht.