Hilfe, sehr wichtig! Bitte schnell!

• -In Australia are many undiscovered territories.
    In Sydney is a famous building, the Opera house.
    In Australia, there is one of the most exotic wildlife all over the world.
    The didgeridoo tells us the story of the world and it was the first instrument.
    Road trains are a typical element for Australia, because they need bis trucks for the long, dry roads.
    Air ambulance : They need the air ambulance to care for people in remote areas.
    Quantas is the biggest airline in Australia
    In Australia are more sheep than people.
    In Australia are many remote towns.
    The crocodile is typical for Australia, because they are natives of the country.
    The Great Barrier Reef is one of the most famous reefs of the world. There are many different sorts of fish.
    Uluru is in the middle of Australia and there the Aboriginies live in groups together. The mountain is 867 metres high.
    Queensland is famous for its exotic nature and for the different landscapes. Many tourists come to Queensland to have the best holidays of their lifes.
    Sydney is very big and its population is very high.
    The Kakadu National Park is famous for its beutyful nature and for the exotic birds, which live there.
    In Melbourne they started the Olympic games in 1956
    Nigaloo Reef is an area of natural beauty off the coast of Western Australia.
    Adelaide is the biggest town of South Australia.
    Western Australia has a tropical climate in the north and a huge desert in the middle of the state.

Bitte korrigieren *lieb frag*

Vielen Dank schonmal...

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi!

Zitat

In Australia, there is one of the most exotic wildlife all over the world.

In Australia, there is one of the most exotic wildlife of the whole world.

Zitat

The didgeridoo tells us the story of the world and it was the first instrument.

The didgeridoo, which tells us the story of the world, was the first instrument.

Zitat

Uluru is in the middle of Australia and there the Aboriginies live in groups together

The Uluru is in the middle of Australia, where the Aboriginies live in groups together.

Zitat

beutyful

beautiful

LG nif7 :)

• Hey, everybody! :)

Zitat

In Australia are many undiscovered territories

How about: "There are many undiscovered places in Austalia" ? - This sentence sounds better to me.
    I'd even put "a lot of" instead of "many" (I'd say it's a matter of taste)

And likewise the sentence below, I mean with "there"...

What do you think of it nif7? (You're a real expert to me:D)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi Joana!

Zitat

I'd say it's a matter of taste

So do I... (But I think, your solution seems to be the better one ;) )
    By the way, what places/territorities shall that be? I don't know even one of them... ;)

Zitat

(You're a real expert to me:D)

Appearances are deceptive.
    LG nif7 :)

• Hah, thx:P

Zitat

By the way, what places/territorities shall that be? I don't know even one of them... ;)

Yeah, you're right here:D To make things more interesting, there are MANY of them ;)
    Besides, how do we know, that there are any undiscovered places?? ;P Ain't it sound a bit odd: "I discovered an undiscovered place"? ;)

Zitat

Appearances are deceptive

Maybe they are, but I can find you an expert anyway. :)

Grüße:)