Hilfe, bitte!! :)

• Also, ich bin nicht Deutsche und ich brauche ihre Hilfe um diese Phrase zu übersetzen... Es geht um: "klug zu handeln".
    Das ist das Teil des Spruches "Der Mensch hat drei Wege...". Wir haben es während des Unterrichts übersetzt, aber ich find's falsch... Ich versuchte die Übersetzung im Internet zu finden und es ist mir nicht gelungen. Ich bin sicher, dass in Englisch es nicht so schwer zu verstehen wäre:)

Oh, of course, I know I could ask about it in another forum and then I would have it easier translated, but, you know, I think it would be too easy to find and I don't want my teacher to think I don't agree with she... So I really count on your help:) :roll:

P.S. Ich hoffe dass ich nicht so viele Fehler gemacht habe:)

Danke!! :)

• Oh, ok, It's not completely that I think our translation wrong... It just doesn't fit me to the last sentence:( And besides it was another word that wasn't tranleted completely well...
    Anyway, I only want to make sure: is the translation "klug zu handeln" as "to act wisely" correct?
    If so, it is all already ok:)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi Joana!

Zitat

is the translation "klug zu handeln" as "to act wisely" correct?

Yes, this should be the right translation...
    LG nif7 :)

Menschen, die etwas wollen, finden Wege. Menschen, die etwas nicht wollen, finden Gründe.