Text ins Englische übersetzen

• Hallo!

Ich habe 4 Selbstverfasste Argumente, die ich gerne übersetzen würde. Mein Englisch ist jedoch sehr schlecht. Wäre nett, wenn ich mir da helfen könntet.

1) Des weiteren würde sich dadurch der Lärm erheblich verringern, da der Lärm von den Autos nicht mehr vorhanden ist. Das erfreut natürlich insbesondere die Bewohner die an einer viel befahrenden Straße wohnen.

Furthermore the noise would decrease thereby considerably , because the noise of the cars does not exist any more. This pleases of course in particular the inhabitants in a lot of driving on street live.

Danke im voraus!

• Furthermore, the noise would thereby decrease considerably, becaue the noise of cars would not exist any more. This would, of course, please especially the residents who live in a busy street.

• Das gilt nicht, wenn es sich um ein heraushebendes Adverb handelt. Zu diesen Adverbien gehören z. B. "especially, only, exactly, merely, mainly".
    So, you see, there are cases, when adverbs do go between predicate and object.

• Hello Thiortan, may I suppose that you are a native speaker? In that case I find myself in the role of Mark Twain's wife imitating her husband's use of bad language. His reaction was: "You know the words, my dear, but you don't know the tune".

• I didn't start to properly learn English before the age of seven, so I ain't a native speaker; not in the strictest sense of the word anyway. I did learn to speak before I learned grammar though. I'm much more comfortable discussing English related questions in English and it's easier for me to find something "off tune" than to tell why. Having said that, I may even be mistaken about these things and your wording could be perfectly fine, albeit unusual enough for me to not have heard it before.

Fehler, Ausdruck, Erklärung nötig
    Keine Korrekturen per Privatnachricht.