Beschreibung von Bildkarikatur*Hilfe!!!*

• Why clearly, the cartoon shows the dangers of eating in a multicultural restaurant. An unsuspecting customer, sitting in a restaurant opens the menu and is assaulted by a globe wearing a catering hat. Surprised and with a panick sticken face he's about to fall backwards off his chair. The globe, gleefully smirking, is holding up his weapons, two covered plates labled "Ethnic" and "Food".
    In my oppinion this is an innuendo on a conspiracy of foreign food producers who're trying to take over control in the US by scaring restaurant customers into submitting to the rule of ethnic food like purple organic plantains.

Fehler, Ausdruck, Erklärung nötig
    Keine Korrekturen per Privatnachricht.

• Hi tio!

Bist du so ein Fake-User wie Flo? (das war ein ehemaliger Lehrer, der aus lauter Langeweile und Einsamkeit faulen Schülern ihre Hausaufgaben gemacht hatte).

Du kommst auch von babelboard, oder?

• Yeah, I'm the Thiorthan. I'm no fake user, I just have some idle time (waiting for my programs to compile and test-run).

I'm just trying "a new aproach to counter sloth" ;). If they're stupid enough to use my fake text they don't deserve any better.

Fehler, Ausdruck, Erklärung nötig
    Keine Korrekturen per Privatnachricht.