Human Rights bitte Korrektur ist ziemlich wichtig Neuer Text !

• Human rights describe equal rights and freedom for everybody by the fact of being human and without distinction of any kind of race,color,sex,language,religion,political or other opinions. However, many people have always suffered from the lack of them throughout history. In fact, the lack of human rights has a lot of effects on everyone's life. Human rights are basic rights which every person has. It is not important if the people are black and white. We have the right to a home that means a place to sleep and live in. Clean water is also important because it is essential for human life. Another basic right is a livelihood. People need money to buy food or things they need. without food or water they would die although they do not want. Like everyone else human rights beings want to go to school, to have parents and live with them. Nobody has the right to prevent someone from his education. there are not any person who want to die so everyone should be able to go to a doctor or hospital for a health life. We also should be able to protect ourselves from unwanted pregnancy,disease and from violence. In connection with the previous aspects we have the right to a safe environment. There are also basic rights to equal chances and a say. Everyone can tell his own opinion without fear something or has to treated like all other people. However, there are millions of people who do not have these rights. I think all over the world are 100 millions homeless people and the homelessness increase every day. For example in Africa a lot of children are not able to go to school because their parents are poor. They have no money to buy school materials and schools do often have no tables,chairs and a safe place to work. Many children in Africa have to walk a long way to go to school. But only a little part of these children have a chance to an education. They do not have clean water,electricity, food and a home. It is very difficult for them so survive. the girls have often to marry on young ages because of their parents and they are not allowed to go to school in many cases. I think in India a lot of young children are forced to work. the jobs often are too hard but no one cares. They get a little reward but compared to getting too little.Another example is Thailand.
    Thailand has a huge problem with trafficking of women. They are often forced into prostitutes and have sometimes no way to getting out. According to my knowledge the police of Thailand have also been amused unlawful killings and torture. The unlawful killing is a part of their current war and drugs. Human rights need to be protected in every nation of the world. Organisations like "Amnesty International or " Human Right Watch " bring these crimes to the publications. Amnesty International is a worldwide movement of people who campaign for internationally recognized human rights to be respected and protected.
    In conclusion I would like to say that the issue of human rights is currently much too little meaning. In my view there are far too many children with nothing to eat or without knowing how to read or writing in our world. Our goal should be taht we should all try together to get a peaceful and equitable world.

Danke schon mal für die Korrektur hoffe dieser Text ist gut geschrieben weil mein erster eine Katastrophe war:warten::oops: