bitte verbessern!!!

• Könnt ihr mir bitte helfen? Ich muss einen Brief schreiben auf Englisch!
    Da ich aber in Englisch nicht die Beste bin sind viele Fehler drinnen!
    Hier der Text:
    Danke im voraus!!

Dear hostfamiliy,
    First of all I want to thank you for reading my letter in which I want to intruduce myself and tell you something about my family, my friends and my hobbies.
    My name is Magdalena H. and I was born in 18 May 1994 in Cainthia.
    There I live with my parents Christa and Werner H., my two brothers Alexander (26) and Daniel (21) and my one year old sister Katharina.
    Because my parents are working the whole day, i am very self-reliant.
    I like to help or support other people, who needs help. I am a vera helpfull person. and one of my strenght is also, that i am very diligent and a composed goal i do not give up easily.
    My familie would discribe me as uncomplicated, self-reliant, and determined.
    My relationship with my family and friends is very good.
    From my sister I distinguish myself by my perseverance, my love for animals and my love of adventure. In addition, my sister is much more quiet and tidy.
    I see myself as a obliging member of my familie.
    Each of us children also contributes a certain share of responsibility.
    I look at least once a week -or more often as needed-, after the five-year-old disabled son of my cousins.
    I ask my parents in difficult situations, for example school, or questions of everyday life, for advices.
    True friends are very importand to me.
    I enjoy spending time with other young people and have fun.
    I like to go to the cinema and I also like to read books. When I was once packed the passion for reading, I already read a 200-page book in one day.
    I also enjoy listening to music, because I can relax and forget the world around me.
    With my friends I also do a lot. They appreciate, that I'm open, helpful and humorous.
    To me it is also important, that I can rely on the people in my environment because they can expect from me too.
    I see myself as a calm and optimistic person. Therefore, I find it not too difficult to master the hurdles of everyday life without much effort.
    It is not always easy to reach a good result, yet at the same time to support my family and to enjoy leisure, but it helps some flexibility to bring everything under one roof.
    The Wish to make an exchange year I have for a long time.
    But since I read something on the Internet about it lässt es mich nicht mehr los!
    I want to travel to a foreign country to learn about there culture and different customs and expand my horizons.
    After the eleventh grade I have to do an internship. This I would like to pass on the island of Malta
    After that, I would like to create the school-leaving examination.
    What profession I would like to pursue later, I do not know.
    My hobbies include swimming and cycling in summer and snowboarding and ice skating in winter.
    I also like listening to music and to go to concerts with my friends. Or i just go out with my friends I like to read books and I love animals very much.

Sincerely yours
    Magdalena:confused:

• Irgendwie ein bisschen falsch platziert =)

Dear hostfamiliy,
    First of all I want to thank you for reading my letter in which I want to intruduce myself and tell you something about my family, my friends and my hobbies.
    My name is Magdalena H. and I was born in IN STIMMT NICHT 18 May 1994 in Cainthia.
    There I live with my parents Christa and Werner H., my two brothers Alexander (26) and Daniel (21) and my one year old sister Katharina. WARUM SCHREIBST DU DAS ALTER HIER NICHT AUCH IN KLAMMERN?
    Because my parents are working the whole day, i am very self-reliant. ICH WÜRDE DEN SATZ UMSTELLEN; I SCHREIBT MAN GROSS
    I like to help or support other people, who needs S NUR IM SINGULAR help. I am a vera MIT Y helpfull person. GROSS and one of my strenghts is also, that i am very diligent and a composed goal i do not give up easily. ??
    My familie MIT Y would discribe DESCRIBE me as AN uncomplicated, self-reliant, and determined PERSON.
    My relationship with my family and friends is very good. (VIELLEICHT BESSER: I HAVE...)
    From my sister I distinguish myself by my perseverance, my love for animals and my love of adventure. In addition, my sister is much more quiet and tidy. OBEN STEHT, DASS DEINE SCHWESTER 1 IST? UND SIE IST TROTZDEM RUHIGER ALS DU?
    I see myself as aN obliging member of my familie. MIT Y
    Each of us children also contributes a certain share of responsibility.
    I look at least once a week -or more often as needed-, after the five-year-old disabled son of my cousins.
    I ask my parents in difficult situations, for example school, or questions of everyday life, for advices.
    True friends are very importand to me.
    I enjoy spending time with other young people and have fun.
    I like to go to the cinema and I also like to read books. When I was once packed the passion for reading, I already read a 200-page book in one day.
    I also enjoy listening to music, because I can relax and forget the world around me.
    With my friends I also do a lot (OF THINGS). They appreciate, KEIN KOMMA that I'm open, helpful and humorous.

Ich garantiere für nichts =)

Musiker