Bitte um eine Korrektur dieser beiden kurzen Texte

• Hallo, wäre nett wenn sich jemand die Zeit nehmen könnte den/die Text(e) ^^ durchzugehen und verbessern. Ich nehme auch gerne bessere Ausdrücke usw. an. :wink:

Diary:
    Dear Diary,
    There’s Valerie not April anymore. Life has changed completely , only because of Dad’s stupid job. Why was he just so egoistic? I could be home now and sit next to Steve but instead of that I’m sitting in Florida and can’t talk to anybody. Maybe Steve and my other friends already think that I’m dead… It’s so stupid that I even can’t tell them that I’m in this silly program. O.K., I accept that I mustn’t tell them where we live now and what our new names are but I don’t understand why I can’t tell them at least that I’m still alive!
    Unfortunately I don’t know what to do, and it’s too risky to write another letter to Steve. One person had to die already, only because of one single letter, which had no special information in it.
    The only thing I can do now, is praying and hoping that everything will pass as fast as possibly. But I’m afraid that this won’t happen. Maybe we will live the rest of our life in this horrible Witness Security Program. But if this happens I will kill myself because that would be no true life anymore. You can’t hide from one person your whole life! Life is full of challenges, which you have to deal with.
    Now I’m going to bed now because I need energy to cope with my challenges.
    Good night!

Canada:
    Dear Steve,
    You can’t imagine how wonderful Canada is! The weather is perfect, the nature is really beautiful and we’ve also seen a lot of animals! You won’t believe but we’ve even seen a polar bear, which was eating a seal. It was very exciting to observe this bear, because I was permanently afraid that he notices and attacks us. But in the end the bear was completely peaceful.
    Anyway, yesterday we were in Ottawa, the capital city of Canada, which has more than 800,000 inhabitants and to different languages, namely English and French. But unfortunately I have to say that the city wasn’t very interesting. We only saw the Basilica ,,Notre-Dame d'Ottawa‘‘ which was quite boring und some Canadian museums, which were like usual museums and so to say also boring.
    Tomorrow we want to see the Jasper National Park. It’s the largest of Canada’s Rocky Mountains parks and has a surface of 10,800 km². But the main reasons why we want to see the Jasper National Park are the excellent fishing, rafting and climbing possibilities. And in the winter you can also go skiing/snowboarding, waterfall ice climbing and a lot of other interesting activities.
    And now at the end of my letter I want to tell you something about food in Canada. First I have to say that it’s altogether like the Austrian food but one thing is really delicious: The Maple Syrup. It’s the sap of the maple tree and it’s eaten with pancakes, waffles or bread. It tastes a little bit like nuts but sweeter. Maybe I will take some bottles of Maple Syrup with me home. Then you can also taste that tasty Syrup.
    See you soon,

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi!

Zitat

next to Steve but instead of that I’m

next to Steve, but instead I'm

Zitat

I accept that I mustn’t tell them where we live

I accept that I needn't tell them, where we live

Zitat

are but I don’t understand why I can’t

are, but I don't understand, why I can't

Zitat

Unfortunately I don’t know what to do

Unfortunatly I don't know, what to do

Zitat

which had no special information in it.

which contained no special information at all.

Zitat

But if this happens I will kill myself because that would be no true life anymore.

But if this happens, I'm going to kill myself, because that wouldn't be real life anymore.

Zitat

Now I’m going to bed now because

Now I'm going to bed, because

Good night!
    LG nif7 :)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hallo,
    hier kommt der zweite Teil:

Zitat

and to different languages, namely English and French

and two different languages...

Zitat