Bitte um korrektur!

• Hallo zusammen,
    ich stehe kurz vor meiner FOR und bin dabei Englisch zu lernen. Habe schwierigkeiten im Hörverstehen. Wäre dankbar über ein paar hilfreiche tipps wie man es verbessern kann.
    Auch im schreiben haperts bei mir. Habe jetzt mal aus meinem Buch 2 Texte geschrieben. Wäre nett wenn mich jemand korrigiert.

Zitat

Hier gehts um Werbung

Dear Sir/Madam,

I saw your advert about the London trip, for $ 45, in the Daily news. I'm interested in going to London. Please give me information about the hotel. In wich part of town is the hotel? I'll go to London by June. I need a single-room, I would like to have breakfast and I want to go for a city-tour. What does it cost? Please send me an offer.

Best wishes

Zitat

Hier gehts um eine Bildbeschreibung

Dear Jane,
    its a long time ago when we saw us. I must tell you what were happen. Yesterday I've seen the police in the small village which I've visited. There's a difference to the german police. Here in England the police cars are white whit a string alonge the side of it. The Policewoman wear a dark jacket and trousers.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi!
    Du kannst dein Hörverstehen trainieren, indem du z.B. englischsprachige Fernsehsendungen siehst (z.B. Nachrichten, denn die hast du vielleicht auch schon in Deutsch gehört, was das Verständnis erleichtert). Auch im Internet findest du z.B. auf youtube englische Videos etc.

Zitat

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have seen your advert about the London trip for $ 45 in the Daily news. I'm interested in traveling to London. Please send me [more] information about the hotel. In which part of the town is the hotel? I'll come to London in June. I need a single-room, would like to have breakfast and want to go for a city-tour. What does it cost? Please send me an offer.

Best wishes

Zitat

Dear Jane,
    Its a long time ago we have seen eachother. I must tell you what have happened. Yesterday I've seen the police in the small village, which I've visited. There's a difference to the german police. Here in England the police cars are white with a string along the side of it. The policewomen are wearing a dark jacket and trousers.

LG nif7

Menschen, die etwas wollen, finden Wege. Menschen, die etwas nicht wollen, finden Gründe.