Mein Eurocom Text (Englisch kurz Vortrag) korrigieren.

• Währe toll wenn mir das hier jemand mal Korrekturlesen könnte.

Übrigens ist das nicht genau der Text den ich benutzen werde z.B. werde ich wahrscheinlich noch ein paar Übergänge einbauen.
    Außerdem benutze ich eine Goldpfanne um das Goldwaschen Vorzuführen weshalb ich eventuell etwas von mein Text abweichen werde.

Danke schon mal im voraus:-D

The Topic of my talk today is Gold Rush
    In the world history there were lots of gold rushes, but today I will talk about the California Gold Rush which was one of the biggest and maybe the most known one.
    The California Gold Rush began in 1848, as James W. Marshall found gold in a water wheel of a lumber mill on the American river and end in 1855. It took over 300.000 people to California.

Before the Gold Rush, California was just a thinly populated territory in the US, but by the time it ended California become a U.S state and the home state of the Republican Party.

Now I like to explain how the gold seeker in 1848 panned gold.
    The Gold panning process is really simple, you just need a good place on a river or a stream where you have heard gold has been found. Then you have to fill your pan with the gravel from the river.
    When you have enough gravel you just need to put your pan underwater and shake it, when you do this, the gold will sink to the bottom of your pan because it is heavier then all other materials like the sand or the gavel in your pan, but all these lighter materials are floating out and away.
    After you have done this a while, and there are only a little bit sand and gravel in the pan you can pick up your gold and put it in a bottle.