Englisch Kurzreferat Florida korrigieren

• Währe toll wenn mir das hier jemand mal Korrektur lesen könnte.
    Danke im vorraus:-D

The Topic of my talk today is Florida.
    I am going to divide my talk into 4 sections, first I will give you some general facts about Florida, Next I will talk about the important Cities of Florida, Third I look at the climate of Florida, and Finally at the Tourism of Florida

Florida is a state in the Southeastern region of the United States.
    It is the 22nd most extensive States of the United States
    It is 170.000km² in this area lives over 20 Million peopole

The Capital of Florida is Tallahassee with 190.000 inhabitants it is the 7th largest city in Florida, so it’s a little bit bigger than Heidelberg.
    But the biggest City of Florida is Jacksonville with 913.000 Inhabitants, so it is nearly as big as Köln, which is the 5th biggest city in Germany.

The climate of Florida is influenced by the fact that no part of the state is far away from the ocean
    Florida is also the most southern State of U.S so the temperature is most of the year between 30-10 degree.
    Because of this Florida’s official nickname is the sunshine State.

Florida’s most important state economy is the tourism industry, Florida is visited from over 100 Million people per year
    One of the important sight is the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, it is the most visited resort I the world with over 50 million visitors per year, another theme park is the SeaWorld Orlando which opened 1973.

• Hallo,

-anstatt "next" in der zweiten zeile würde ich "then" sagen
    -auch in der zweiten zeile: anstatt "important cities" lieber "famous cities of florida" klingt iwie schöner
    -dann anstatt "third" würde ich sagen: "after that we will take a look at the climate of florida" und dann der letzte satz im absatz: lastly, we will talk about the tourism of florida

zum zweiten absatz:
    -Was meinst du mit extensive? also die größe von florida? dann würde ich es lieber so schreiben: "it is with 170.000km² the 22nd biggest state in the US. Over 20 Million people live in florida.

Dritter absatz:
    Hab nix auszusetzen :)

Vierter absatz:
    ichwürde es lieber so schreiben: "Due to the fact that almost every city is located at the beach, the temperature is most of the year between 30-10 degrees. Thats why the nickname of florida is the sunshine state.

Fünfter absatz:
    Würde ich so schreiben. "Floridas tourism industry is very sucessful. It is visited by over 100 million people per year. One of the most famous places is the walt disney resort in orlando, which is the most visited resort worldwide with over 50 million visitors per year. Another theme parc that orlando has to offer is seaworld, which opened 1973.

Aber in großen und ganzen hast du eine tolles referat geschrieben !

LG

• The capital of Florida is Tallahassee with 190.000 inhabitants. It is the 7th largest city in Florida, so it’s a little bit bigger than Heidelberg.
    But the biggest city of Florida is Jacksonville with 913.000 inhabitants, so it is nearly as big as Cologne, which is the 5th biggest city in Germany.

ShirinGold

Zitat

Aber in großen und ganzen hast du eine tolles referat geschrieben !

Ich würde dieses Kurzreferat nicht als toll bezeichnen, denn der Inhalt ist ziemlich genau eins zu eins aus Wikipedia kopiert; das ist keine Eigenleistung!

• Hallo Fluffy,
    Entschuldige wenn dir mein Beitrag nicht gefallen hat.
    Allerdings kann ich deiner Aussage nicht zustimmen, einige Informationen sind zwar eventuell aus Wikipedia übernommen, (was allerdings mehr daran liegt das in Wikipedia beinahe alles über solche Themen steht) jedoch habe ich, wie dir sicherlich aufgefallen sein wird die allgemeine Form überhaupt nicht übernommen.
    Ich Benutze im übrigen Wikipedia auch nur im Notfall, falls ich sonst keine anderen Quellen finde, weshalb ich es hier auch so gut wie gar nicht benutzt habe.
    Zudem muss ich noch hinzufügen, das ich ein 16 Jähriger Zehntklässler bin, der gerade seinen Realschulabschluss macht und deshalb VIELLEICHT auch nicht mit einem 68 Jährigen im Thema Englisch konkurieren kann.

Mfg.

Botzazius