Are e-mails a good way to communicate?

• Hallo,
    meine aufgabe ist es diese frage zu beantworten

Are e-mails a good way to communicate? Why/ why not?

hier meine lösung:

My opinion is that e-mails are the best way to communicate with other people.
    Because many people now have an e-mail address and from allover the world you can read
    your mails. It is also used at work, because it is possible to complete administrative procedures by
    e-mail. But e-mails can be dangerous to, because you can also easily catch a virus. But despite the risk
    i will use it further. Only because of the thing you can send a message in seconds and this saves time and money.

• Soll die Aufgabe wirklich nur mit 5-6 Sätzen beantwortet werden, oder sollst Du Pro und Contra abwägen? Dann fehlen aber noch einige Aspekte, die Du Dir auf dieser Seite anschauen und eventuell dann mit einbauen kannst.

Sollten Deine Sätze allerdings reichen, hier noch die Korrekturen:
    My opinion is that e-mails are the best way to communicate with other people. Many people already have an e-mail address and you can read your mails worldwide.
    Sending e-mails is also used at work, because it is possible to complete administrative procedures by e-mail.
    But e-mails can be dangerous, too, because you can also easily get infected / get stuck with a computer virus. But despite the risk I will continue using it, because of the simple fact that you can send a message in seconds which saves time and money.

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Fluffy (11. Dezember 2015 um 00:29)