Answer this e-mail

• Hallo,
    Ich soll eine E-mail beantwortet und bin mir nicht sicher ob ich das richtig gemacht habe.

Hier erst mal die aufgaben Email

Morning Helen,
    Im working from home today because I arrived back home really late from Brussels last night.
    There was a problem in Frankfurt and that made our plane late, too.

I hope everything went well with the new trainees on Monday and that they had a good first day
    in the department on Tuesday. Its very important that they do some product training next week.
    Can you organise that please and then let me know the arrangements?

Did Mark Denver Phone? Is he interested in our new products?

And last but not least, i dont have the dokuments from the conference here at home.
    Could you please fax them to me?
    Thanks very much and see you tomorrow.

Bob.

Jetzt kommt meine Antwort:

Hello Bob,
    I hope you have enjoyed Brüssels. Everything is going fine here. The New trainees started very well,
    and the product training for them starts next wednesday. Mr Denver called me, he is very interested in our new
    products, he will call you next monday between 10 and 12 oClock. And the fax is on the way.
    see you tomorrow.

• Klingt alles gut; nur kleinere Korrekturen (rot gefettet):
    Die Wochentage im Englischen schreibt man groß, da sie zu den Eigennamen zählen

Hello Bob,
    I hope you have enjoyed Brussels. Everything is going fine here. The new trainees started very well, and the product training for them will take place next Wednesday. Mr Denver has called me, he is very interested in our new products. He will call you next Monday between 10 and 12 o'Clock.
    The fax is in transit/on its way, so see you tomorrow.
    Helen

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Fluffy (9. Dezember 2015 um 17:42)