Human Rights bitte Korrektur ist ziemlich wichtig :u

• The concept of Human Rights offers many possibilities for holding discourse. What are the rights in their totality ? Are they simple human ideas or do the originate from nature ? Where do the rights of men women children begin and and, and do rights ? Who can limit our rights ?
    First of all I think all human in this world are at liberty to enjoy all basic rights and Freedom. All human beings are universal, indivisible and interdependent. Human rights are what make us Human. When we speak of the right of live, or development, or to dissent and diversity, we are speaking of tolerance. Tolerance will ensure all freedoms. Without it, we can be certain of nonce. I think it should be all human beings must born free and equal in dignity and rights. The most commonly referred human rights include civil and political rights, such as the right to life and liberty, freedom of expression and equality before the law, including the right of food, the right of work and the right of free and equal education. I think the raging ethnic cleansing in Kosovo is an example of intolerance and foolishness. The Serbians in Kosovo would not tolerate the Albanians at any cost, They were forced them from their home, turned the streets into killing fields and that only because of the intolerance of one race against another. I think the same one is valid for the topic religion in our world. I think we can only live together through an expression of tolerance of the differences each of us brings into this world. Furthermore I think we should embrace the difference and share the differences. For this is how we learn, through each others' differences: Tolerance in all cultures is the basis of peace and progress. On my sight of view we must respect and preserve the rights of all. To celebrate the end i would like to deliver my personally opinion about this important topic.
    I think human rights are the only way to protect a lot of people against war,and human violation. I also think that a lot of powerful and nasty political group keep not respecting these human rights and I think they must suffer the consequences. In my view of sight there are a lot of children with nothing to eat or without knowing how to read their own names in some of countries in our world so we must push the government to take part in this problem because it is stopping us to become a peaceful and equitable world:oops:

• @ masterboy4, ich habe deinen Text jetzt mehrfach durchgelesen; ich halte ihn schlichtweg für nicht korrigierbar; zum einen enthält er viele sachliche / inhaltliche Fehler (die nicht auch noch korrigieren möchte), und zum anderen reduziert er sich auf eine pompöse, übertriebene und anmaßende Parade monströser Wörter, die durch die von dir produzierten heißen Luft über das Parkett der Eitelkeiten getrieben wird.

Flo