Beiträge von blairw

Aus einem dreickigen Brett der nebenstehend gezeigten Form soll eine möglichst große rechteckige Platte geschnitten werden. Welchen Flächeninhalt hat diese?

Verwenden Sie bei ihrer Lösung bitte die 6-Schritte-Methode!

OMG bitte bekommt keinen Schock ich bin in der Gramatik eine Null :D es wäre echt lieb, wenn einer mal rüber schaut :razz:

1. I think to speak not so hard the English language. One only has to intensively so put apart. However, to bring everything on the papered I feel just as not all too. Although the grammar is similar to the Germans, but it is still more complex, you can impossible all vocabulary let alone rules to remember. Conclusion of my hand, is that English is not necessarily easy to learn, but since everyone has a different view on.

2. I like learning about the geography or some family conflicts that occurred in many dialogues. I read incredibly like the stories in the books. It has, of course, you learn its benefits before starting anything about the country, if you are there times when vacationers who know each other already in place something out. What is absolutely no fun preparing my grammar. I find them very complex and expensive to learn before we can apply it really intense. Especially if you had a few years no more English, it's anything but easy to learn.

3. It is highly recommended to occupy an intensive English course. So you always have a contact person, which supports a direct and improved. One should regularly learn vocabulary including grammar, just so you learn the English language. It is helpful maybe someone to have that queries a constantly regarding the vocabulary. English is pure hard work and to get quickly out of what you've learned out not refreshed you put it on.

4. I think for myself it is time to complete most helpful in the distant future a course to get intense in the grammar into it. I will of course always have to refresh vocabulary in order not to forget them. For me it is also helpful if I just look at times English movies or series, besides you also learn an incredible amount. Maybe I'll even go sometime for a certain period in abroad, then one is forced to speak the language and I think that also inspires most of the learning.

1. They are offering guided tour around the city at reduced prices today.

- Today guided tours are offered around the city at reduced prices by them.

2. You must not leave baggage unattended.

- Baggage must not left unattended.

3. Someone has stolen Katrin`s handbag.

- Katrin`s handbag was stolen by someone.

4. They built thi church in 1648.

- This church was built in 1648.

5. You can buy tickets for the trip when you get on the bus.

- When you got on the bus, tickets could bought for the trip.

6. We should do more to save our old buildings.

- Our buildings should more saved by us.

7. Angela will send the programms when the printers have printed them.

- The programms will be send by Angela when the printers had printed them.

8. They were preparing dinner when I arrived.

- When I arrived dinner were prepared by them.

9. Visitors should not park their cars in the spaces for disables people.

- The cars should not parked by visitors in the spaces for disabled people.

10. Katrin said that Michael had found her handbag behind a chair in the living room.

- The handbag was found by Michael behind a chair in the living-room, Katrin said.

Ich blicke bei diesem Themen Bereich null durch :-?

Aufgabe: Beschreiben Sie jeweils Öffnung und Form der durch die folgenden Funktionsgleichungen gegebenen Parabeln. Geben Sie außerdem die Koordinaten des Scheitelpunktes an! (Sie sollen die Parabeln NICHT zeichnen!)

y= 6x² - 3
    y= 0,5x² + 1
    y= - (x - 7)² + 3
    y= 1/2 (x + 31)² - 111
    y= 47 (x + 1/2)² - 9

Ich hab bei solchen Aufgaben auch immer Probleme kannst du mir zu der anderen Aufg. auch mal eine Skizze anfertigen, das wäre echt lieb!