Beiträge von Limdo

Dein Englisch ist tatsächlich etwas wacklig. Ich hab ein paar Sachen rot markiert. Das Unterstrichene ist entweder falsch, oder es erschließt sich nicht der Sinn den du mitteilen willst.
    Deine Beschreibung von Lenny ist zudem nicht einheitlich. Du musst klarmachen das Lenny geistig zurückgeblieben ist und in George nicht nur einen Freund sieht sondern das George seine einzige Bezugsperosn ist die er um jeden Preis verteidigen würde und auf den er hört, bedingungslos, zu sehen zB in der Szene in der Lenny von Curley angegriffen wird und er sich erst verteidigt wenn es ihm George sagt.
    Die Ausgangssitution ist nicht wirklich idylisch da das Leben von Wanderarbeitern während der Großen Depression sehr hart war. Und für die beiden noch sehr viel härter da Lenny aufgrund seines Faibels für weiche Sachen und seiner immensen Körperkraft immer wieder in Probleme bringt.
    Lenny selbst entwickelt sich durch die Geschichte wirklich nciht, aber das ist auch nicht weiter interessant und aussergewöhnlich, da er geistig zurückgeblieben ist und vollständig von George abhängig ist.

Steinbeck begins the novella with an idyllic scene, for it creates a background for the idealized friendship between the men and introduces the romanticized dream of farm life that George and Lennie share. The relationship between George and Lennie is established in the first pages in a dialogue in a speech of uneducated laborers. Lennie is one of the principal characters in Of Mice and Men, but he isn’t most lively. He experiences no considerable changes. George and Lennie are migrant workers but Lennie is more childlike, because of his heavily walk and the way a bear drags his paws. The reader gets the impression both characters are not particularly dynamic characters. The behavior of Lennie is relatively static because of his kind innocence, the deathless devotion he shows George. His wonts of petting soft things like small animals are his principal traits from the beginning to the end of the book. Lennie is dependent on the welfare and protection of George. In the course of the first chapter the reader is sympathize with people who society often deemed unworthy because of their class, physical or mental capabilities, or of the skin color. George constantly tells about the farm they plan to own. Their farm represents a playe in which George and Lennie can live together just as they are. There will be no dangers and they will live without apologies. They no longer will be subject (von was) backbreaking will of others. The dead mouse in Lennie’s pocket stands for the symbol of the end that awaits poor, clueless creatures. In spite of Lennie’s big physical size and strength, his childlike mental capabilities make him as helpless as this dead mouse. From chapter 2 is Lennie and George's arrival at the ranch and an unpleasant encounter with Curley. Occurring art as Curley over Lennie shows opposites in emotion and action with the gentle Lennie, which seems to be not self-conscious. Lennie is strongerthan Curley, as the weaker, dominated and defeated. George and Lennie instantly feel the danger that Curley’s presence represent. To avoid getting into trouble with Curley, they promise to keep even closer to each other than general. Lennie’s friendship to George is rare and formidable. George and Lennie make pull up in front of their farm without women, as they make life just that. States as well as in the novella is that women represent one temptation that not pursue perfection.

Achja die gute alte Sabel Schule :)
    Dein Text enthält ein paar kleinere Fehler aber nichts gravierendes. Ab und zu erschließt sich mir nicht ganz der Sinn was du sagen willst zB project which is a subject.

Hallo Leute,
    da sich in meinem Freundeskreis Nachwuchs angemeldet hat wollte ich der Bald-Mama was schönes zu dem Anlass zu Weihnachten schenken. Also hab ich im Internet etwas gestöbert und bin auf limango gestoßen. Kennt das jemand von euch? Mich hat nämlich etwas gewundert wie die auf die Preise kommen, da die anderen Shops die ich zu dem Thema gefunden hab teilweise um einiges teurer waren. Weiß jemand wie die ihr Zeug zu solchen Preisen verkaufen können? Kann man den Angeboten trauen oder sind da irgendwelche versteckten Kosten die ich beim überfliegen jetzt übersehen hab?

Ist vermutlich schon zu spät, aber dein Lehrer wird dir hoffentlich die Fehler angestrichen haben, falls nicht: Grammatik und Satzstellung sind etwas holprig. Einige Sätze hören sich etwas komisch an. Ich hab mal die Auffälligsten markiert.
    still remember the dasy as if it was yesterday when we met first. He was a rich noble English man and engages to Helen Northman. He was wonderful. I loved him since the first day I saw him. he came back from a journey in India and I was the maid of his family. However at this day I just had to stare into his stormblue eyes and the time between us seemed to stand still. He stared at me and I felt like my knees were totally soft. At that time I hoped that I never had to stop to stare at him but dued to Helens arriving she told me that I would have to do more laundry and not should stand lazy around. Therefore I only mumbeled a sorry and hurried into the kitchen. In the evening he cought me and asked whether I wanted to tell him something about me. The evening was awesome. We had such a great time. We often met at night when the moon shone bright in the dark, cloudy nights. I enjoyed it with him very much and we had much fun. He always treated me like an equal despite my origin. When I once asked him why he was doing it he asked me whether there was a difference between us. I didn't knew an answer. He often told me about his idea of equality, that's what I Liked about him: he wanted to make the world a better place but I always knes that one person couldn't change something. Then there was something between us: his family. I was their maid and considering my dark skin colour they would never accept our relationship and our feelings. a love with me was unmentionable for them. During our meetings I didn't want to think about the fact that we wouldn't habe a futur.
    Our first kiss was a goodbye. It was the night before his marriage with Helen. He said that we could elope but I knew that this wasn't a solution. I wanted the best for him and I knew that he would lose everything if he would escape with me. I knew that I had to make a sacrifice. I saw the sadness in his eyes as I told him that I would travel to London and that I'd wish him the best. I kissed the lips, which were forbidden to me. Our kiss was so intensive. I enjoyed the feeling of his soft lips and tried to hold my tears back. But one tear slid across my cheek. Softly he wiped it off and closed me affectionately in his arms. I felt his Breath near my ear as he quietly whispered: 'I'll find you. We belong together!' I couldn't hold my tears back anymore.

Hast du dir selbst schon Gedanken gemacht? Ich kann dir ja schlecht deine eigenen Meinung sagen, schließlich sollst du die ja darstellen. Bei eigener Meinung gibt es kein richtig oder falsch, wenn du also ein paar Argumente hast und die in einen schönen Text verpackst und dann mit dem Text Probleme hast, dann kannst du dich ja nochmal hier melden.

Was gibts denn da nicht zu verstehen, du hast doch selber schon gesagt was eine Zelle ist. Wenn du wissen willst was die alles macht und was da drin is würd ich mal das Buch aufschlagen

My name is ... and I'm 16 years old. I was born on the ..th of ... in Hamburg. Since 2006 I visit the ... School and I going to finish the School in 2014.
    I live near the centre and the “...” were I spend my free time mostly meeting friends or joging.
    In addition, I like watching movies and listen to rock, house or electro music.
    Furhtermore, I enjoy playing football and surfing in the internet.
    Since I’m a very creative person I like it to read and especisally to draw.
    My favorite subjects in school are PGW ( politic, society and economic) and mathematic.
    After I finished school I want to study law at the university close to my place.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________

In circa 50 years ... will still be one of the most important Emporiums of the world. ... also will be the known as European Green Capital.
    In particular the harbor will still be a trans-shipment centre for ships from all over the world.
    In 1911 the first “....” was opened. Another very important occasion was that the first U-Bahn was opened in February 1912 and comprises three lines with a length of 101 km (63 mi) till 2006. In addition to that the Laeiszhalle was inaugurated and the university was founded.

Könntet ihr bitte einmal durchlesen wo ich Fehler gemacht habe bzw. was ihr verbessern würdet?

Hör auf Olivius, Beispiele brauchst da nicht sondern nur zu wissen das eben x0 eingesetzt wird. Mehr kann man mit deiner Frage auch nicht anfangen

Die Wörter die verwendest passen oft nicht in den jeweiligen Kontext. Die Satzstellung ist nicht so ideal. Ab und zu ein Punkt wär nicht schlecht. Deutschland ist im Irak. Wenn Deutschland tatsächlich so ein sozialer Wiederaufbereitungshaufen wäre, wäre es wohl kaum eine führende Wirtschaftsmacht.
    MAch bevor du anfängst viellecht mal ein Brainstorming was du über Deutschland eigentlich weißt das für das Essay relevant ist. Dann versuch das in dem Essay nicht in hochgestochenem Englisch zu schreiben, sondern so wie du es eben kannst, bei dem Versuch Wörter und Satzstrukturen zu verwenden die man nicht wirklich kennt und beherrscht passieren nur Fehler

Da ist entweder die Möglichkeit das a) x=6 und b) x=3 ist, und dann ist qweets Lösung richtig, oder das []=6 bzw. 3 ist, dann muss du das einfach einsetzen und x ausrechnen.

So wie du die Aufgabe verstehst, hat qweet sie auch gelöst. Du kannst anstatt 23/5 natürlich auch (3x + 5)/5 oder (5x-7) für a) einsetzen, falls dir 23/5 nicht kompliziert genug aussieht, sollte halt nur am ende 23 rauskommen.