Future Forms Grammer

• Aufgabe: For each of the gaps in the sentences below provide the most appropriate future forms for the verbs in the infinitive.

1. My flight__________ (leave) in two hours so I need to get to the airport immediately.
    2. You look as though you’re hungry. I_________(bring) you some sandwiches?
    3. Oh, do be careful, otherwise you __________ (knock over) the wine bottle.
    4. Charles and I have decided that we _________ (reduce) everybody’s travel subsidy by 20 per cent from the start next month.
    5. Next Monday I _________(see) my bank manager, on Tuesday I’m _________(have) an appointment with one estate agent and on Wednesday I _________ (have) another appointment with a second agent. How about that for getting thing organized?
    6. If you ask me, Kevin’s horse ___________(win) the next race at 3 o’clock. He’s the fastest thing on four legs I’ve seen all week.
    7. I __________ (take down) those curtains and give them a good was. I’ve been meaning to do that for some time.
    8. A: Was that the doorbell.
    B: Don’t worry, I ___________ (go). Just stay where you are.
    9. Miranda ___________(to get married) to her childhood sweetheart in September.
    10. By the end of the century most of the tropical rainforest ____________(disappear).
    11. We ________ (celebrate) Angela’s birthday on Saturday. Would you like to come?
    12. The time next Thursday we a________ (fly) to Bali for our annual holiday.
    13. I promise I _______ (take) good care of your Porsche if you let me borrow it for the weekend.
    14. The lights are being dimmed. The film _______ (start).
    15. Next time I see Harold I’m _________ (tell) him what I think of him. He’s once again failed to deliver the logs for the wood-burner.

Meine Ideen:

1. will leave
    2. I'm going to bring
    3. will knock over
    4. we are going to reduce
    5. I will see | I'm going to have | I will have
    6. will win
    7. will take down
    8. will go
    9. is going to get married
    10. will have been disappeared.
    11. will celebrate
    12. are going to fly
    13. will take
    14. will start
    15. going to tell him

Frage nebenbei gibt es einen eindeutigen Unterschied zwischen will und going to future, denn ich kann bei vielen will future auch goint to future Formen einsetzen?

Gruß Wieland

• Zitat

Frage nebenbei gibt es einen eindeutigen Unterschied zwischen will und going to future, denn ich kann bei vielen will future auch goint to future Formen einsetzen?

• will-future wird benutzt, wenn es sich um eine Vermutung („Prices will rise again next week“), eine nicht beeinflussbare Handlung („I’m sure you will pass the exam“) oder einen spontanen Entschluss („I will have a coffee now“) handelt.
    • Das going-to-future wird benutzt, wenn eine Absicht besteht („He’s going to see Marc tomorrow“ oder wenn etwas sicher eintreten wird („He’s going to buy a car tomorrow“).

• will leave => korrekt
    • I'm going to bring => bin ich mir nicht sicher, mich irritiert das Fragezeichen...
    • will knock over => korrekt
    • we are going to reduce => korrekt
    • I will see | I'm going to have | I will have => alles going to... da es sicher eintreten wird
    • will win => korrekt
    • will take down => korrekt
    • will go => korrekt
    • is going to get married => korrekt
    • will have been disappeared. => will have disappeared (ohne been)
    • will celebrate => we are going to ... da es sicher eintreten wird, sonst wäre die Einladung unnütz
    • are going to fly => korrekt
    • will take => I am going to, da eine Absicht bekundet wird
    • will start => korrekt
    • going to tell him => korrekt

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Fluffy (13. März 2017 um 17:28)

• Ich bedanke mich für deine Antwort und jetzt hat es klick gemacht!

Gruß Wieland