Englischaufsatz über Ferien korrekturlesen

• Hallo,
    Das ist mein Englischaufsatz über die Ferien in Paris. Ich hoffe dasnicht allzuviele Grammatikfehler drin sind wenn ihr einen findet schreibt es bitte danke:
    My Summer holidays
    I spent my summer holidays with my Family all in all 3 weeks in France on two camping places.
    The first one was close to Marseillan- Plage. And there: we camped for 2 weeks by our caravan.
    The weather was fantastic. Already in the morning we had pleasant 25°C. Every breakfast we ate Croissants and Baguetts, which we could bought on the camping place. During the shopping I noticed that the People here are politer and friendlier as in Germany.
    After we were 2 weeks on the same camping place, the highlight followed: It was Paris, the town of the love. We also went on a camping place but this one lay in the middle of absolutely untouched nature. And against my expectations (because we are in Paris) the weather was also very nice here.
    Because we were tired from the drive to Paris, we went to sleep to be fit for the sightseeing tour in Paris next day. The next day we went to Paris. Most of all we took the underground, because we came fast and near to our destination. Because we were there on the 14th of July (this is the national day), we went along the “chance- elisee“to the “Arc de Triomphe.” I already saw him from a distance and he was huge. I thought he would be smaller. If we arrived the “Arc de triomphe” we bought cards, which allowed us to climb the Arc de Triomphe and enjoy the view.
    Unfortunately, too many people wanted this too, so we waited in a long queue. After an hour we were able to climb the “Arc de triomphe”. But it was exhausting, because the steps of the stairs were low and additional it was hot. When we were finally up, I saw all of Paris. The Notre Dame and the Eiffel Tower, for example. I was excited and made a lot of pictures. After 15 minutes we went down to get a good position on a meadow for the firework which always occur on the national day.
    The next day we went very early to Disneyland by car. There were a lot of attractions and rides, which I enjoyed with fun. But the day passed too quickly and we had to leave the park.
    The next day we took the underground to the Louvre. From a distance it looked like small but as we stood in front of, the glass pyramid was huge. Because we wanted into the Louvre, we had to line up on a very long queue. We drove down with an escalator to get in the muse. There we marveled at the giant paintings like The Emperor Napoleon's coronation (Kaiserkrönung Napoleons). Of course we also looked at the painting by leonardo da vinci, The Mona Lisa. But unfortunately was it not so easy, because everyone wanted to see her and there was a big crush. On the same day we were in the Notre-Dame. Inside it was huge. It was built high and splendid with a lot of multicolored windows.
    The next and last day in Paris was the highlight: the Eiffel Tower. Because we were one of the few families, who wanted to climb the Eiffel Tower on foot, we didn't wait a lot of time in the queue and quickly had our tickets. The climb was not really hard. I thought it would be harder. But the Eiffel tower wobbled a lot because it was very windy. That’s the reason why I had fear on the Eiffel tower. When I arrived the 2nd Floor after 1665 steps, I was well and not really exhausted. Because there were 3 floors and we didn’t came to foot to the top we took the elevator. And now We had the perfect view.
    That was pretty high and especially here the Eiffel tower wobbled extreme. But the view is magic. I saw all: the Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame, the Louvre ... because I had a pair of binoculars. After 10 minutes we went down and went in a boat on the Seine and let the day end comfortably.
    This Summer holidays I will never forget.

Ich bitte um Rückmeldung
    Danke

• My Summer holidays
    I spent three weeks of my summer holidays at two different camping sites together with my family.
    The first one was close to Marseillan- Plage where we camped for two weeks sleeping in our caravan.
    The weather was fantastic. In the morning we already had pleasant 25°C. We had croissants and baguettes for breakfast every morning, which we could buy in a store at the camping site. I noticed that the people here are more polite and more friendy than in Germany. After we had spent two weeks on the same camping site, one of the highlights followed: It was Paris, the town of love. We stayed at a camping site again, but this one lay in the middle of untouched nature. And against my expectations (because we were in Paris) the weather was also very nice here.
    Since we were tired from the drive to Paris, we went to sleep to be fit for the sightseeing tour in Paris next day. The next day we took the underground to reach the city centre of Paris. Because we were there on the 14th of July (this is the national day), we went along the “champs- elisee“ to the “Arc de Triomphe.” I already saw it from a distance and it was huge. Before, I thought it was smaller. When we arrived the “Arc de triomphe” we bought tickets, that allowed us to climb the Arc de Triomphe and enjoy the view.
    Unfortunately, too many people were there, so we waited in a long queue. After an hour we were able to climb the “Arc de Triomphe”. But it was exhausting, because the steps of the stairs were low and it was hot. When we had reached the top, I saw Paris from a bird's view. The Notre Dame and the Eiffel Tower, for example. I was excited and took a lot of pictures. After 15 minutes we went down to get a good position on a meadow for the fireworks, which always take place on the national day.
    The next day we left very early and drove to Disneyland by car. There were a lot of attractions and rides, which I enjoyed very much. But the day passed by too quickly and we had to leave the park.
    The next day we took the underground to the Louvre. From a distance it looked small but when we stood in front of the glass pyramid, it was huge. Since we wanted to visit the Louvre, we had to line up in a very long queue. We drove down with an escalator to get into the museum. There we marveled at the giant paintings like "The Emperor Napoleon's coronation" (Kaiserkrönung Napoleons). Of course we also looked at the famous painting by Leonardo da Vinci, "The Mona Lisa". But unfortunately it was not easy, because everyone wanted to see her and there was a big crowd. On the same day we visited Notre-Dame. Inside it was huge. It was high and splendid with a lot of multicolored windows.
    The next and last day in Paris was the absolute highlight: the Eiffel Tower. Since we were one of the few families, who wanted to climb the Eiffel Tower by foot, we didn't have to wait for a long time and quickly got our tickets. The climbing of the stairs was not really hard. I thought it would be harder. But the Eiffel tower wobbled a lot because it was very windy. That’s the reason why I was scared on the Eiffel tower. When I arrived on the 2nd Floor after 1665 steps, I was not really exhausted. There were three floors and we didn’t reach the top by foor, but took the elevator for the last floor to get the perfect view.
    That was pretty high and especially here the Eiffel tower wobbled extremely. But the view was pure magic. I saw the whole city: the Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame, the Louvre ... because I had a pair of binoculars. After 10 minutes we went down and went on a boat trip on the Seine and let the day end comfortably.
    I will never forget this summer holidays.

Schön und ausführlich geschrieben. Die Fehler habe ich korrigiert (sofern ich nichts übersehen habe). Am Satzanfang bitte kein "because" benutzen, "weil/da" am Satzanfang wird mit "since" übersetzt.