Hallo,

ich muss folgende Texte in Reported Speech (Indirekte Rede) umschreiben und hab aber leider keinen Plan wie das geht, kann mir vielleicht büüüüüde jemand helfen?

Text 1:

When a new Batman story 'The Killing Joke' was published in 1988, Brian Bolland, who drew the pictures for the book, was interviewed for a magazine article. Here are some of the things he said:

"I've always loved comics. I drew my first comics as a teenager. Later I went to Art College. Then after that I joined a Company publishing all kinds of comics. I've worked on lots of famous figures, including Superman."
"To me, Batman is a creature of the night. In my opinion, Adam West, who played Batman on TV, would never f frighten his enemies. That's why I made Batman a darker, stronger figure."
"There's going; to be a new Batman film soon. I had the chance to work on the film, but. I won't have time. I'll be too busy with all my other work."
I’m always happy to help kids who want to draw comics. 1t they practise a lot, they'll have a better chance of making it in the world of comics. So the best advice is simply to keep on drawing.

Text 2:

"Read out the requests nice and clearly, David. Don't speak too quickly.
Don't think about how many people are listening. Imagine you’re talking a good friend.
Check that you've got the right record. And don't forget to get each record ready while the one before is playing.
Don't worry if you make a mistake. Just be yourself - and enjoy yourself!"

Ich wäre euch sooo dankbar wenn ihr mir helfen könntet brauch das bis morgen.
Achtung: Dies ist ein alter Thread im Hausaufgaben Forum
Diese Diskussion ist älter als 90 Tage. Die darin enthaltenen Informationen oder Fragen sind möglicherweise nicht mehr aktuell. Erstelle bitte zu deiner Frage ein neues Thema im Hausaufgaben Forum !!!!!