+ Antworten
Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2

Thema: englisches motivationsschreibem

shinigami
    Gast

Standard englisches motivationsschreibem

Hallo,

ich muss ein motivationsschreiben auf englisch schreiben und hätte dieses gerne korriegiert wenn das jemand kann, bin ich äußerst dankbar, hier ist es:

I want to do a social service abroad, because I want to combine my interests. My social competenses were alredy trained by my grammar school. There I have lessons like pedagogy and psychology and we were trained how to deal with people and children. Futhermore, I don´t have any problems with getting in contact with people and motivating them. That is the reason, why I want to work in the Youth Hostel. I like to work with people and there I can use my language skills and meet a lot of different people. In my freetime I go in for sports in a rowing club. There I take care for our new members. I show them how to row and look after them, that they are wearing a life vest. Furthermore I organize a lot of trips for our club. I also work in a food delivery service after school. There I help in the kitchen to cook the food and deliver it to the families. Therefore I know how to deal with food and with customers. Personality I consider myself to be friendly, self-confident and flexible. During my school years I finished my student conflict mediator´s training and trough the years I became very experienced in caring for and interacting with students and help them to solve their problems. Due to this skills, I think I would render good services in the Youth Hostel. I know how to deal with people, like to work with food and to tidy up rooms. I am also computer literate. I like to work with word and excel and especial I like to work with photoshop and HTML. I would like to learn how to deal with computer programms of the Youth Hostel.
    As well I am interessted in literature, history and art.
    Achtung: Dies ist ein alter Thread im Hausaufgaben Forum
    Diese Diskussion ist älter als 90 Tage. Die darin enthaltenen Informationen oder Fragen sind möglicherweise nicht mehr aktuell. Erstelle bitte zu deiner Frage ein neues Thema im Hausaufgaben Forum !!!!!

Moderator Avatar von nif7
    Blog-Einträge

Standard

Hi!
    Furthermore I organize a lot of trips for our club.
    Furthermore, ...
    I show them how to row and look after them, that they are wearing a life vest
    ...and take care that they are wearing a life vest.
    especial I like to work with photoshop and HTML
    besser: ...and to design webpages using HTML
    (schließlich weiß nicht jeder, was HTML ist...)
    Personality I consider myself
    I would consider myself as friendly, ...

LG nif7
    Menschen, die etwas wollen, finden Wege. Menschen, die etwas nicht wollen, finden Gründe.

+ Antworten