Hallo könntet ihr vlt mal diesen Absatz von meiner kurzgeschichte nach Fehlern durchsehen? Hoffe, dass ist nicht allzu viel wenn doch, dann lasst es- aber danke dass ihr reingesehen habt

„It was one of our men“ Rufus threw the bloody I.D card on his desk. My hand shivered when I grasped it. Before looking at the picture, I read the lines under it. „General Affairs Department“
I glanced at the person I was so familiar with.
„It's a mistake!“
„No. He confessed to the murder and..“ he stagnated
„They will shoot him tonight“
I rushed to the Shinra Police Station, stunned. He? How could this be? I've lost another dear friend in my life. I never thought about him being or acting in this way..I worked with him for such a long time, trusting him.. I didn't know how I should feel now...Should I feel hate? Should I feel sadness? Or maybe desperation? I wasn't able to decide. Everything in me was empty...like a puppet. No Feelings. No Thoughts. No...life..In this night, my soul died and left a dead body behind.This corpse promenaded to the Execution-sector...There he was. Next to his head: A gun. This Gun was followed by an arm, and this arm by a person. I stood in front of him, Iron rods between us.
„Why?“, I asked.
A shot.
Achtung: Dies ist ein alter Thread im Hausaufgaben Forum
Diese Diskussion ist älter als 90 Tage. Die darin enthaltenen Informationen oder Fragen sind möglicherweise nicht mehr aktuell. Erstelle bitte zu deiner Frage ein neues Thema im Hausaufgaben Forum !!!!!