+ Antworten
Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2

Thema: Englisch Text / bitte um Fehlerkorrektur ;)

Neuer Benutzer

Standard Englisch Text / bitte um Fehlerkorrektur ;)

Heyho wäre sehr nett wenn ihr mir bei den Fehlern heflen könntet und diese korrekgiert :P

I write a text about my school – my class. I go to school since 1999. I was happy where I was younger, when I go to school. When I had Enrolment my family was happy and I became a sugar bag. I had smile and my family had make many photos. The first day in the school was nice. We have fancied everybody. After school I went to the kindergarten and make there my homworks. I had easy homworks and more free time than now. When I was 11 I join to the secondary school. The name of the school was “Schule am Eschenweg”, but I must leave this school 2005, because this school was closed. I change with my class to the mittelschule Lichtentanne. I settled down there well. I find new friends. The problem was we had every year a new mathamatic teacher. It was realy hard, because every learn it different. In the year 2009 i am finish with school. I hop so much that I bested my exams.

Lg Dési
    Achtung: Dies ist ein alter Thread im Hausaufgaben Forum
    Diese Diskussion ist älter als 90 Tage. Die darin enthaltenen Informationen oder Fragen sind möglicherweise nicht mehr aktuell. Erstelle bitte zu deiner Frage ein neues Thema im Hausaufgaben Forum !!!!!

J.J
    Gast

Standard HILFE ZUM ENLISCHTEXT

I write a text about my school – my class. I go to school since 1999. I was happier when I was younger, when I went to school. When I was succeed my family was happy and I got a sugar bag. I had a smile and my family took a bunch of photos. The first day in the school was nice. We have fancied everybody ( dieser satz macht kein sinn). After school I went to the day care center and did my homwork. I had easy homwork and more free time than now. When I was 11 I join to the secondary school. The name of the school was “Schule am Eschenweg”, but I had to leave this school 2005, because this school was closed. I moved with my class to the Mittelschule Lichtentanne. I settled down there well. I found new friends. The problem was we had every year a new mathamatic teacher. It was really hard, because every learned it different. In the year 2009 I finished school. I hope so much that I past my exams.

+ Antworten